Visiting a new church can be intimidating: What should I wear? Where do I park? Where do my kids go?
We understand the many thoughts that can come from visiting a new church, so we want you to feel completely comfortable when you visit. Below are some frequently asked questions. If you have any additional questions, don’t hesitate to contact us
- Year round, both services Childcare is offered for children ages 0-3 in our Nursery Room in the Education Building.
- Year round, first service, children ages 4-5th grade join their families in the Worship Service.
- During the school year, second service, children ages 4-5th grade have Sunday School in the Education Building.
- Childcare and Preschool ages are to be dropped off in their classes.
- K-5th graders begin in service with family and are prompted to join their teachers in the lobby then are brought back to the service in time to rejoin their families for Communion.
- During the school year, second service, the first Sunday of the month, children ages 4-5th grade have FAMILY Sunday in the Worship Service.
We would love to answer any additional questions you may have. Feel free to contact us and one of our staff members will get back with you. Also, you may phone the church office at 206-241-1606, Monday through Thursday from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM and on Friday from 9:00 AM -2:00 PM.
We hope to see you soon at John Knox Church!
Because God has made us for Himself, our hearts are restless until they rest in Him.— Augustine
The irony is that while God doesn’t need us but still wants us, we desperately need God but don’t really want Him most of the time.— Francis Chan
We are all beggars. This is true.— Martin Luther