Participation is open to anyone, participant or already a member, who would like to gain a firm understanding of what it means to be a Christian in the Presbyterian Church and what it means to be a member of JKPC.
This is a way to begin friendships with others in the church and have a clear pathway for assimilation in next steps of service and growth. Classes will be held on the following days and times:
- Wednesday, February 5 from 6:30 to 8:30pm in the Chapel
- Wednesday, February 12 from 6:30 to 8:30pm in the Chapel
- Sunday, February 23 from 12:15 to 2pm – lunch provided – in the Fireside Room
- Tuesday, March 4 from 7 to 8:30pm – meet with Session – in the Chapel
- Sunday, March 9 at the 9 or 10:45 am service – Introduction in Worship Services
Please let Lori Kay, Director of Church Operations, 206-241-1606 know if you plan to attend the classes or have questions. Childcare available upon request.